Are you experiencing any of the following?
As a certified Age Management Physician, Dr. Gershon believes in shifting the emphasis from disease-driven medicine to an optimal health medical practice, centered on evidence based protocols that work synergistically to give you proactive, preventative healthcare. This approach allows us to help our patients reach their goals 95% of the time. Age Management has been so successful with this approach that it has gained significant recognition in the national and international medical community.
Part of the success is our focus on the endocrine system, which is responsible for secreting hormones needed for cellular communication, organ function, and rejuvenation. Medical research and literature continues to mount, favoring a balanced endocrine system for healthy aging — which means maintaining blood hormone levels at the upper 25-30% of the normal range, adjusting for age.
Around age 30 we begin to lose 1-3% of our hormones yearly. By age 40 onward, we start feeling the negative impact on our bodies — often complaining of having no energy and feeling apathetic. These impacts affect our work, sex life and social life. We blame these feelings on “getting older”.
Other symptoms set in causing many men and women to feel life isn’t what it should be — or used to be. In fact, these symptoms are the reason why many people your age seek out Age Management. Perhaps some of them listed above sound familiar.
We rely on the science of age management medicine to help us identify and meet criteria, which places you in the lowest possible risk category for disease thereby extending your health span — particularly these are:
- Heart disease
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Alzheimer’s disease
EXECUTIVE HEALTH EVALUATION
Physician Consultation, executive health evaluation, including complete history and physical, view lab results, diagnostic testing review and a customized disease risk management and hormonal optimization plan when clinically indicated.
Nutrition and Exercise Specialist Consultation, including review of laboratory results, diagnostic testing review and the development of a custom exercise and nutrition program.
Evaluation will take approximately 3-4 hours.
- Custom Program developed by your own Age Management Team
- Complete cardiopulmonary and body composition VO2 max/ exercise prescription
- Unlimited Physician Consults via person / phone
- Nutrition and Exercise Consults via person / phone
- Age Management Pharmacy-Grade Nutraceuticals prescribed by your Professional Team
- Pharmaceuticals / Hormone Therapy prescribed by Dr. Gershon when clinically indicated
- Follow-up blood draws completed by your expert phlebotomist and lab panel specific to each patient
PROGRAM DETAILS FOR
OUT-OF-TOWN PATIENTS 970-201-1332
- Initial Visit – In Person – Annually
- Age Management Retreat – See link for lodging options
- Complete Executive Health Evaluation as described above
- Lab pack sent via FedEx 10 days prior to Initial Evaluation
- Follow up Visits – Skype/Phone every three month minimum
- Lab pack sent via FedEx 10 days prior to Skype/Phone consultation
- Nutritional/ Exercise Specialist via Skype/Phone – monthly
- Additional materials regarding your customized program will be sent via FedEx or Email