Stem cells are special human cells from which functional cells are generated. At Aspen Institute for Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine, we provide stem cell therapy to help you with chronic medical conditions to improve your overall well-being.
In today’s blog, we will be covering some of the many benefits that stem cell therapy can provide. If you’re interested in stem cell therapy, or would like to know how it can benefit you in your life, schedule an appointment with us at Aspen Institute for Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine in Aspen or Denver today!
Benefits Of Stem Cell Therapy
- Treatment of Cardiovascular Diseases – Stem cells from adult bone marrow can be used in treating cardiovascular diseases. In fact, they can actually differentiate between those required to repair the blood vessels and those required to repair the heart.
- Autoimmune Diseases – Our stem cell therapy aims to cure rheumatoid arthritis and lupus. When the immune system is attacked by its tissues and organs, it can cause pain and discomfort in many ways.
- Treatment of Neurodegenerative Diseases – We use stem cell therapy to help treat a range of neurodegenerative diseases. Visit our website to learn more!
- Heal Incisions and Wounds – Our therapies are used to stimulate hair development, increase collagen production, and improve the growth of healthy skin tissue.
- No General Anesthetic Needed – As the procedure of stem cell harvesting requires local anesthetic, there is no requirement of general anesthetic. That means, you don’t need to go under anesthesia to receive the treatment!
- Avoids the Risk of Communicable Diseases – With stem cell therapy, new stem cells occur in one’s body, meaning there is a reduced risk of any communicable disease.
- No Surgery Needed – Stem cell therapy is non-surgical. A major benefit about not needing surgery is you are able to reduce the risk of any complications in the future.
- Treats Various Medical Conditions – Not only does stem cell therapy treat pain, but it’s also successful in treating autoimmune diseases, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Orthopedic Conditions – Stem cell therapy can also cure spine diseases and sports-related injuries so you can get back to the active, healthy lifestyle you once enjoyed!
- Prevents Nerve Damage – Unlike other surgical procedures, stem cell therapy does not lead to any nerve damage as it is a non-surgical process.
There are many more benefits to stem cell therapy, and our team at Aspen Institute for Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine is here to provide you with all of the information you need when deciding if you would like to receive stem cell therapy. Contact us in Aspen or Denver today for more information!